For slim, sophisticated 24-bottle wine preservation, this model is engineered for the optimum wine preservation environment, protecting your collection from damaging elements like light, temperature fluctuations and vibrations.
- 2.7 cu. ft. capacity stores 24 bottles of wine total on (6) 4-bottle smooth-glide wine racks
- Heavy-gauge wire wine racks are shaped to safely cradle each wine bottle
- Full-extension ball bearing smooth-glide shelf system prevents jarring
- Vibration Neutralization System protects wine from agitation, allowing it to come to full maturation
- Dynamic cooling technology delivers precise temperature stability and frost-free operation
- Thermal-efficient cabinet ensures optimum wine preservation and energy efficiency while maximizing capacity
- Multifunction controls allow you to select a precise cabinet temperature from 33°F to 70° F
- At the touch of a button, change the interior light color to sapphire blue or arctic white
- Theater-style display lighting gently brightens as door is opened and dims to off when closed
- Elegant midnight black interior
- Professional stainless steel accents
- Reversible soft-close door allows for right or left swing for adaptable installation
- Door lock provides added security
- 3-year parts and labor warranty with product registration and 5-year sealed system parts warranty
|Capacity (cu ft)
|Cord Length (ft)
||15" W x 24" D x 34.25" H
||115V / 60 Hz / 15A
||Reversible Soft Close
|Interior Cabinet Color
||White and Blue LED
|Number Of Zones
||14.875" W x 23.875" D x 33.75" H
||19" W x 31" D x 37" H
|Shipping Weight (lbs)
||33°F to 70°F
|Toe Grille Finish
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.