Store as many as 108 cans in two large-capacity roller-glide drawers. Marvel Refrigerated Drawers offer maximum storage capacity within easy reach and include a convenient quickgrip divider to organize contents.
- 5.0 cu. ft. capacity stores (108) 12-oz cans in two large-capacity roller-glide drawers
- Adjustable grip divider included in top drawer to organize and secure contents
- Designed for outdoor use
- Dynamic cooling technology delivers rapid cool down, frost-free operation and precise temperature stability
- Thermal-efficient cabinet ensures optimum preservation and energy efficiency while maximizing capacity
- Sound-buffering design
- Multifunction controls allow you to select a precise temperature from 34° F to 60° F
- Features easy-to-use settings and options
- Drawer interior durably constructed from stainless steel, the most hygienic, easy-to-clean and stain-resistant of materials
- Efficient arctic white LED lighting brightly illuminates interior for better viewing of contents
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel exterior, sturdy pro-style handle and rugged stainless steel toe kick
- Stainless steel toe kick adjustable to 4 inch with leveling legs
- Door lock provides added safety and security
- 1-year parts and labor warranty and 5-year sealed system parts warranty
|12-oz Can Capacity
|Capacity (cu ft)
|Cord Length (ft)
||24" W x 24" D x 34" H
|Interior Cabinet Color
||23.875" W x 23.71875" D x 33.75" H
||28" W x 31" D x 37" H
|Shipping Weight (lbs)
||34°F to 60°F
|Toe Grille Finish
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.