The modular Hestan 66" Ensemble Refrigeration Suite delivers dynamic food storage with easily adjustable shelving, high-performance compressor and antimicrobial stainless steel. The EvenFlow Air Circulating Technology consists of independent ventilation for each compartment and provides uniform and precise temperature control, ensuring better food preservation. The wine refrigerator, accommodating up to 54 bottles, provides a convenient safe haven for your favorite vintages, with oak racks, three temperature zones and UV protection.
- Refrigerator and Freezer
- EvenFlow Air Circulating Technology TM consists of independent ventilation for each compartment, providing uniform and precise temperature control and ensuring better food and wine preservation.
- EvenFlow Air Circulating Technology TM creates an air curtain to prevent cold air from escaping when the door opens.
- Insulated dual variable speed compressor maintains precision temperature control with minimal vibration.
- FreshSelect TM feature allows you to transform your freezer into three independent electronically controlled cooling zones for maximum flexibility:
- Classic refrigerator zone: From 34°F to 46°F, the recommended pre-set temperature is 42°F.
- Extend fresh refrigerator zone preserves fresh food longer: From 28°F to 36°F, the recommended pre-set temperature is 32°F.
- Freezer zone: From -11°F to 9°F, the recommended pre-set temperature is -1°F.
- Patent-pending shelf system offers limitless shelf positions, easily adjustable without removing items.
- Antimicrobial EverCrisp TM drawers prevent growth of microorganisms and cross-contamination with bead-blasted stainless steel.
- Soft-close stainless steel storage drawers and bins allow for silent and easy access.
- Deeper capacity within a standard depth is achieved by a side-mounted evaporator, which leaves greater interior space.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel interior liner (refrigerator only).
- Two LED light array on top and side interior provides excellent visibility to interior without annoying hot spots.
- Marquise Accented TM door handle with commercial-grade end caps provides industry-exclusive durability and style.
- Robust hinges open heavy-duty doors easily and smoothly thanks to exclusive design.
- Available in custom overlay options to create a seamless kitchen style.
- Shipped standard with lateral joining kit to provide a finished look once installed.
- Ensemble Refrigeration Suite TM can be configured left to right based on customer specifications.
- Wine Refrigerator
- Triple-paned bronzed glass ensures maximum UV protection and temperature retention.
- Accommodates up to 54 bottles of your favorite vintages.
- FreshSelect TM feature allows you to transform your bottom drawer into three independent electronically controlled cooling zones for maximum flexibility:
- Freezer zone: From -11°F to 9°F, the recommended pre-set temperature is 1°F.
- Optional wine display rack allows you to showcase your special wine bottles at two different angles.
Chef-Worthy Ingredients: Hestan Refrigeration
Hestan Chef-Proven Performance: Dan & Rachel's Supper Club
Hestan Chef-Proven Performance: Kim's Carbonara
Refrigeration Exterior Configurations & Hinge System
Sealed System & EvenFlow Air Circulating Technology
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.