The Hestan wine cellar provides a convenient safe haven to store up to 72 of your favorite vintages, with oak racks, two temperature zones and UV protection. And the triple-paned glass door guarantees maximum protection from UV light rays. Pair with any Hestan refrigerator or freezer for the ultimate culinary cold storage system.
- Triple-paned bronzed glass ensures maximum UV protection and temperature retention.
- Accommodates up to 72 bottles of your favorite vintages.
- Two temperature zones optimize storage for different types of wine with independent temperature zones.
- Soft-close oak wine racks reduce vibrations to protect wine.
- EvenFlow Air Circulating Technology TM consists of independent ventilation for each compartment, providing uniform and precise temperature control, and ensuring better wine preservation.
- EvenFlow Air Circulating Technology TM creates an air curtain to prevent cold air from escaping when the door opens.
- Deeper capacity within a standard depth is achieved by a side-mounted evaporator, which leaves greater interior space.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel interior liner.
- Marquise Accented TM door handle with commercial-grade end caps provides industry-exclusive durability and style.
- Robust hinges open heavy-duty doors easily and smoothly thanks to exclusive design.
- Available in custom overlay options to create a seamless kitchen style.
- Optional wine display rack allows you to showcase your special wine bottles at two different angles.
Hestan Chef-Proven Performance: Kim's Carbonara
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.