The 48" Hestan rangetop with griddle delivers searing culinary power with a sealed burner system delivering exceptional temperature control for culinary power up to 23,000 BTUs and as low as 500 BTUs. The 24" commercial-grade stainless steel gas griddle makes breakfast a cinch with superior heating and a thermostat for precise temperature control, while the continuous grates and backlit knobs combine stunning form and function.
- Patented heavy-duty cast-iron grates provide a continuous uninterrupted and maximized cooking surface for best in class coverage. In combination with brass sealed burner and burner bowl, designed to optimize combustion efficiency to produce top cooking performance, including the fastest time-to-boil.
- High-performance dual-flow burner system allows for significant turndown capability from high BTU performance (23,000 BTUs front burners) to low continuous simmer (500 BTUs all burners).
- Exclusive raised pattern burner cap design that is easy to remove and clean.
- Robust electronic ignition/reignition system provides safe, quick and proper gas ignition. Igniter will continue to spark until the burner flame is established, and re-ignite in the case of flame blow out.
- Commercial-grade stainless steel griddle features a high-performance infrared gas burner system and thermostat for precise temperature control.
- Griddle features a 1/4" thick stainless steel robotically welded plate and has a teflon coated front grease tray for easy cleaning.
- Industry exclusive Marquise Accented TM control panel.
- Elegantly backlit patented control knobs add functionality and brilliant illumination.
- Zamak die-cast control knobs.
- Comes standard with Island Trim.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.