The 36" rangetop offers the most powerful gas burner available to the home - the patent-pending CircuFlame sealed center power burner. The CircuFlame burner is the same powerful burner featured on the award-winning Hestan Commercial restaurant equipment. The rangetop delivers extraordinary power and control to standard countertops - not to mention elegant style. The continuous grates and backlit knobs combine stunning form and function, while the precision sealed burner system handles delicate béchamel and seared tuna steaks with equal aplomb.
- Patent-pending heavy-duty cast-iron continuous grates allow for easy movement of cookware and maximize cooking surface.
- Patent-pending CircuFlame sealed center power burner delivers 30,000 BTUs and the fastest boil time - the most powerful residential burner available.
- CircuFlame burner is the same powerful burner featured on the award-winning Hestan Commercial restaurant equipment.
- Simmer flame precision setting maintains a continuous gentle flame as low as 500 BTUs - perfect for delicate sauces.
- Patent-pending watertight sealed diamond burner bowl maximizes airflow to burner while ensuring easy cleaning.
- Exclusive raised burner cap design is easy to remove and clean.
- Robust electronic ignition/reignition system provides safe, quick and proper gas ignition.
- Backlit patent-pending knobs and Marquise Accented control panel enhance both visibility and style.
- Shipped standard with stainless steel island trim.
Hestan Chef-Proven Performance: Dan & Rachel's Supper Club
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.