The 36" range delivers searing culinary power with a sealed burner system delivering exceptional temperature control for culinary power up to 23,000 BTUs and as low as 500 BTUs. The 12" commercial-grade stainless steel gas griddle makes breakfast a cinch with superior heating and a thermostat for precise temperature control. The high-performance oven features nine oven modes to perfectly complement your cooking style, and the MarquiseDisplay gives you a chef-friendly digital display - conveniently inset right in the oven handle.
- Patented heavy-duty cast-iron continuous grates allow for easy movement of cookware and maximize cooking surface.
- Precision sealed burner system delivers exceptional temperature control and culinary power up to 23,000 BTUs.
- Simmer flame precision setting maintains a continuous gentle flame as low as 500 BTUs - perfect for delicate sauces.
- Exclusive raised burner cap design is easy to remove and clean.
- Watertight sealed burner bowl maximizes airflow to burners while ensuring easy cleaning.
- Robust electronic ignition/reignition system provides safe, quick and proper gas ignition.
- Commercial-grade stainless steel griddle features a high-performance infrared gas burner system and thermostat for precise temperature control.
- PureVection TM Technology utilizes a single convection fan for optimal performance, achieved by alternating and adjusting the levels of heat and air circulation needed to produce the best results.
- Patented MarquiseDisplay TM delivers a chef-friendly digital display elegantly embedded in the oven handle, and features time, mode and temperature.
- 5.8 cubic foot heavy-duty, porcelain enameled oven interior provides even heat distribution throughout and easy cleaning.
- Nine high-performance oven modes: Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Roast, Bake, Broil, Proof, Defrost, Warming, Clean.
- Soft-close oven door eliminates soufflé-crashing slams and ensures that the door closes fully to secure heat inside with counterbalanced assisted closing.
- Angled oven door, end caps and handle are ergonomically designed for easy opening and closing of oven door.
- Extra-large oven window and soft-on interior lighting for maximum viewing.
- Three full-extension, telescopic professional oven racks with six-position rack supports glide easily and offer convenient access.
- Standard meat probe provides accurate temperature measurement.
- Backlit patented knobs enhance both visibility and style.
- Marquise Accented TM oven handle with commercial-grade end caps provides industry-exclusive durability and style.
- Shipped standard with stainless steel island trim.
- STAR-K certified.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.