- Control knobs with illuminated
ring, cooking zone and output level
- Electronic control in 12 output levels.
- Cooktop, lava stone trough and grease collecting insert from stainless steel.
- Two zones, each 1500 W, can be operated together as a complete surface or each halve separately.
- Two-part cast grill.
- Safety shut-off.
- Pre-heat and residual heat indicator.
- Depending on the type of installation - surface-/ or flush-mounted, with or without cover - the specific location of the control knob positions may vary.
- If installing with the appliance cover VA 440 take into account the additional space required for the depth.
- If combining several Vario appliances of the 400 series, a connection strip VA 420 must be placed between the appliances. Depending on the type of installation, the corresponding connection strip must be provided.
- The bearing capacity and stability,
in the case of thin countertops in
particular, must be supported using
suitable substructures. Take into
account the appliance weight and
- Additional instructions for flush mounting:
- Flush installation is possible in countertops made of stone, synthetics or solid wood. Heat resistance and watertight sealing of the edges must be observed. For other materials, please consult with your countertop manufacturer.
- The groove must be continuous and even, so that uniform placing of the appliance on the gasket is ensured. Do not use discontinuous lining.
- The joint width may vary due to size tolerances of the combinations and of the countertop cut-out.
- If installing several appliances in individual cut-outs allow for a division bar of inimum 1 " (50 mm) between the individual cut-outs.
- A minimum lateral clearance of at least 4" (100 mm) from adjacent heat-sensitive furniture or from the wall must be observed.
- Appliance can be snapped into the worktop from above.
- Appliance weight: approx. 30 kg.
- Total rating: Connected load: 3000 W
- Plan for a 59 1/16" connecting cable
without plug (hardwire required).
- Two zones can be operated together or separately
- Half size cast-iron griddle included for simultaneous searign and grilling on two seperate surfaces
- Open cast-iron grill, lava stones
- Solid stainless steel control knobs
- Precision crafted 1/8-inch stainless steel frame
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.