- TFT touch display operation.
- Clear text display in 44 languages.
- Dynamic cold air distribution with Multi-Flow Air System.
- Automatic defrosting with defrost water evaporation.
- Cushioned door closing system.
- Activated charcoal air filter.
- Rest mode certified by Star-K.
- When rest mode is active, the appliance can only be opened using a handle.
- Open-door and malfunction warning system.
- Home network integration for digital services (Home Connect) wireless via WiFi.
- The use of the Home Connect functionality depends on the Home Connect services, which are not available in every country. For further information please check: home-connect.com.
- Capacity 70 bottles (based on 0.75/l standard bottles).
- 12 bottle trays, -10 fully extendable trays - 3 suitable for storage of Magnum bottles.
- Flexible interior configuration possible by adding or removing fully extendable bottle trays.
- Storage of up to 6 Magnum bottles with standard tray configuration (12 bottle trays).
- Space for max. 13 bottle trays.
- 2 brilliant LED light spots with warm white, glare-free light in each climate zone.
- 5 different lighting scenarios can be selected for individual wine presentation.
- Energy consumption 210 kWh 209.9 kWh/year.
- Noise level 43 dB (re 1 pW).
- Flat hinge.
- Door hinge right, reversible.
- Door opening angle of 115°, fixable at 90°.
- Max. door panel weight 160 lbs. (73 kg).
- Plan a power outlet outside of the cut-out niche.
- Total rating 1.079 kWh/24 h.
- Total Amps: 10 A.
- Connecting cable 118" (3.0 m), detachable.
- Two individual temperature zones, both continuously variable
- Consistent temperatures with exact control from 41 °F to 68 °F
- Humidity control
- Stainless steel interior
- Fully extendable bottle trays in oak wood and solid aluminium in anthracite
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.