- One unique cooking surface allows for cookware as small as 3" and as large as 13" x 21".
- Up to 6 items of cookware can be placed simultaneously on the cooktop.
- Easy to use color graphic TFT touch display with an easy-to-use display concept.
- Electronic power control in 17 output levels.
- Cooking sensor function.
- Professional cooking function.
- Dynamic cooking function.
- Teppan Yaki function.
- Booster function for pots.
- Booster function for pans.
- Keep warm function.
- Individual pot detection.
- Cooking timer for each cooking position.
- Short-term timer.
- Information key with use indicators.
- Power management.
- Cooktop-based ventilation control (with suitable hood).
- Home network integration for digital services (Home Connect) wireless via WiFi.
- The use of the Home Connect functionality depends on the Home Connect services, which are not available in every country. For further information please check: home-connect.com.
- Main switch.
- Residual heat indicator.
- Child lock.
- Safety shut-off.
- Pause function.
- Depending on the type of installation (surface-mounted or flush-mounted), the specific definition of the cut-out must be observed.
- If combining several Vario appliances of the 400 series, a connection strip VA 420 must be placed between the appliances. Depending on the type of installation, the corresponding connection strip must be provided.
- The bearing capacity and stability, in the case of thin countertops in particular, must be supported using suitable substructures. Take into account the appliance weight and additional loads.
- Additional instructions for flush mounting:
- Flush installation is possible in countertops made of stone, synthetics or solid wood. Heat resistance and watertight sealing of the edges must be observed. For other materials, please consult with your countertop manufacturer.
- The groove must be continuous and even, so that uniform placing of the appliance on the gasket is ensured. Do not use discontinuous lining.
- The joint width may vary due to size tolerances of the combinations and of the countertop cut-out.
- If installing several appliances in individual cut-outs allow for a division bar of inimum 1 " (50 mm) between the individual cut-outs.
- Operates with magnetic (induction) iron pots and pans only. For an optimal heat distribution, the use of flat bottom cookware is recommended.
- The wok pan WP 400 001 cannot be used with this appliance.
- Appliance can be snapped into the countertop from above.
- Appliance weight: approx. 35 kg.
- Plan for a 37'' connecting cable without plug (hardwire required).
- Please check the user manual for how to switch off the WiFi module.
- One large cooking surface
- Free positioning of cookware
- All sizes and formats of cookware can be used
- TFT touch display for an intuitive control of all functions
- Cooking sensor function for temperature control in pots
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.