Top + bottom heat.
Top + 1/3 bottom heat.
1/3 top + bottom heat.
Convection + bottom heat.
Convection + 1/3 bottom heat.
Baking stone operation.
- Rotary knob and TFT touch display operation.
- Clear text display in 44 languages.
- Information key with use indicators.
- Side-opening door opens up to 180° angle.
- Three-point core temperature prove with automatic shut-off and estimation of cooking time.
- Rotisserie spit (lower oven).
- Baking stone outlet.
- Actual temperature display.
- Fast heating setting.
- Timer functions: cooking time,
switch-off time, short-term timer,
- 60 W halogen light on the top.
- 10 W halogen light on the side.
- Enamelled side shelf supports with 5 tray levels, pyrolysis-safe.
- Thermally insulated door with quadruple glazing.
- Child lock.
- Safety shut-off.
- Cooled housing with temperature protection.
- Pyrolytic self-cleaning.
- Gaggenau Clean-Enamel.
- Heated air cleaning catalyst.
- Door hinge not reversible.
- The front of the appliance extends 1 7/8" from the cabinet front.
- Consider the overhang when planning to open drawers next to the appliance.
- When planning a corner solution, pay attention to the 90° door opening angle.
- To achieve the 21 5/8" installation depth, the connection cable needs to follow the slanted edge on the lower right hand corner of the housing.
- Plan a power outlet outside of the
- Total rating 9.2 KW.
- Total Amps: 40 A.
- 208 / 220 - 240 V / 60 Hz.
- Connection cable 47 1/4" without plug.
- Pyrolytic self-cleaning system
- Universal heating system with 17 heating methods, with core temperature probe, rotisserie spit and baking stone operation
- Core temperature probe with estimation of cooking time
- TFT touch display
- Electronic temperature control from 85°F - 550°F
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.