- Air extraction: 622 / 875 m /h. 64 / 71 dB (A) re 1 pW. 51 / 58 dB (A) re 20 Pa.
- Odour reduction air recirculation 94 %.
- Controls at front.
- 3 electronically controlled power levels and 1 intensive mode.
- Grease filter saturation indicator.
- Stainless steel grease filter, dishwasher-safe.
- Neutral white LED light (3600 K), continuously dimmable.
- Illuminance 441 lx.
- Light can be switched on separately.
- Integrated sound insulation for quiet operation.
- The fan is activated when the steam screen is extended.
- Patented technology for extension of the steam screen.
- Extendable steam screen up to 7 13/16.
- Airflow-optimised interior for efficient air circulation and ease of cleaning.
- Patented easy mounting system for simple installation.
- The package includes an one-way flap.
- Patented air recirculation module with activated charcoal filter can be installed in the upper cabinet. The activated carbon filter can be changed from the front by simply pulling out the activated charcoal filter.
- The door of the upper cabinet must be fully open in order to change the activated charcoal filter.
- To be installed in an upper cabinet without base.
- The required cavity depth of the upper cabinet together with the lowering frame measures 13 3/16".
- The required cavity height of the upper cabinet together with the lowering frame measures 23 5/8.
- Clearance above gas appliances min. 65 cm (more than total load gas 12 kW min. 70 cm).
- Clearance above electric appliances min. 28".
- When installing a ventilation hood with air extraction mode and a chimney-vented fireplace, the power supply line of the ventilation appliance needs a suitable safety switch.
- Total Amps: 10 A.
- Total amps: 10 A.
- 120 V / 60 Hz.
- Connecting cable 35.4" with plug.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.